Hey guys I am reviving the Christmas Decoration contest this year, you may be asking... What is the Christmas decoration contest? Well I am glad you asked!
This decoration contest is to create a piece of art (whether it be a simple Christmas book mark, tag or a Christmas tree decoration) and submit it to the gallery to share (Decoration Contest 2014 folder) and win a lovely prize of their pony.
How to enter:
- Create a lovely Christmas or Hearth's Related Decoration and take a photo or display it or show a printable version (In the case of bookmarks and tags) that ponies can use for their presents.
- Submit the photo or template to the new 'Decoration Contest 2014' File. Don't worry if it's not accepted right away as I'll review each entry.
- If it's accepted I'll click yes and it'll be approved to gallery and I'll show entries on this journal.
- If it's not accepted (For not being a decoration or accidental submission to the wrong folder) I'll select no.
- Entry must be a decoration of some sort.
- No plain Hearths Warming Eve artworks, it must be a decoration of some sort.
- Your artwork doesn't have to be coloured though try to do something creative like have it colourable in!
- Entries are due 20th of December - winners will be announced Christmas Day.
- One entry per person
Example of an Apple Jack Present Tag:
Examples of past winners:
Entries so Far:
1st Place: Fully Coloured artwork of your pony OC Deathdog3000
2nd Place: Flat Coloured artwork of your pony OC Deathdog3000
3rd Place: Line art of your pony OC your pony OC Deathdog3000
If you win you must note all artists with your pony OC. If you do not contact the artists they are not required to track you down.
Can't make a decoration? Want to donate a prize? send a note to Deathdog3000